I have being so drawn into the houses with the historic details. I love this old Parisian style apartment. The plank wood floor and the molding details are so amazing. I love the natural lights from the window. This room just simply makes me wonder. Here are my strategies to style the room:
1. Keep the original architecture details to create quiet and historic backdrop for the furniture.
2. Mix chic and antique, glamor and elegancy to give it fresh and updating look.
3. Leave the window as it is without any covering to give the room airy feeling since the the room is the guest meeting room and it is in a high-rise building.
4. Keep the fireplace opening as it is. Love the imperfection of the room. It simply relax me.
5. Have the pop of color. Pink and coral really give the room femininity and a sense of fashion.
Interested in getting in the look in the design, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org