“Slow Living means structuring your life around meaning and fulfillment. Focusing on the quality of your life. … Slow Living addresses the desire to lead a more balanced life and to pursue a more holistic sense of well-being in the fullest sense of the word.”
One of fundamental ways for the art of slow living is to live a mindful life from your kitchen.
Key design features:
1. Open space by removing wall cabinets next to the range hood. You will be happier in a clutter-free airy environment.
2. All-natural stone for the counter top and the backsplash. Natural materials make us feel grounded.
3. Vintage range hood for the statement and elegance—timeless beauty.
4. Having in-season fresh flowers to light up your day.
5. Yellow and purple—the colors of June—cheerful and passionate.
6. Stylish pendants over the island—inviting and intimate.
7. Grow herbs in your kitchen—it’s fun.
8. Having a steamer—healthy cooking.