When it is a rainy day, wouldn’t be a perfect time to host a party at home? So if you are doing or planning a kitchen revovation , make sure you will have a big island countertop and newly powerful appliances. Big pedants over the kitchen counter are big plus—they kind of ground the whole space and actually create intimacy. Now, everybody just wants to hang around the island.
Talking about putting the party together, there are some handful tips:
1. Always work on what you have.
2. Write down what you need.
3. Have a theme— for example, dim-Sum.
4. Have in-season flowers and greenery to give it a fresh look.
5. Keep everything clean and keep simple.
6. You always can do better next time.
Have a great Saturday evening!