The powder room is really not that big at all: 72″ x 72″. The renovation idea is to make it as stylish as possible in such a small space. Design features include:
1. Neutral yet high gloss large-format tiles on the floor and wall open the space.
2. The color scheme of crisp white, gray and cream with a touch of gold and blush creates low-tone luxury atmosphere.
3. Large floral mosaic on the side wall and the same pattern insert on the focal wall are truly the drama in an elegant way.
4. Artwork with the gold frame makes the room interesting.
5. Having a little blush vanity chair in the corner is very inviting.
The fantasy comes true.
I hope you enjoy this little tour. Please let me know what you think.
All the Best