August is the season of creation. And you may want to try something new for the place you call home. Remember, you can always start small. Maybe it is a room or space you have thought a while and eager to get some ideas. Today, I would like to share 6 tips to create an elegant and soothe space by using the project we just did as a case study.
1. The most important question before planning anything is to ask yourself: what is the purpose of the room and how would you like to use it? For this case, the client would like to create a serene space where she can truly relax and read books.
2. Next, choose the color palette you love with a little drama. For this reading room, we used the color palette of gray, pale blue, cream and peach to create a very serene atmosphere. Then we used a touch of gold to make the space look upscale and classy. The client has a very cheerful personality. Therefore, we introduced the jewelry tones. With pops of jewelry tones on the decor books, the space looks fashionable and youthful.
3. Have pieces of quality unique furniture to reflect your taste. We handpicked every piece for this room based on what the client favors. They are truly one-of-a-kind.
4. Details matter: have a beautiful tray to create a charming vignette for storytelling.
5. If possible, always have drapery panels to create timeless elegancy.
6. Having flowers everywhere is always a very feminine and fresh touch.
I hope you enjoy these tips.