Every time when I work on the new project, I always try to do something different. Here is the master-bath project we just did recently. The client has been my inspiration. It is really great to have clients who can push me to become better. There are 7 interesting ideas I would love to share with you to create such an upscale and elegant master bath you can truly enjoy and relax!
- Always wrap the master bath with tiles or natural stones from the floor to walls for the function reason and beauty as well. We used Italian marble for the floor. The subtle and elegant veins and cream color immediately create such a soothe atmosphere to anchor the room. The floral mosaic wall echoes the same relaxing tone yet with very feminine floral design to create low-tone luxury.
- When the space is available and plumbing situation allows, always consider to have a free-standing bath tub. The exposed curve adds a touch of elegance to the space. There is a great flexibility to place the tub at any location.
- Have a stylish linen cabinet. It adds more storage space. The one we have here is Baroque style. It looks much more personalized and upscale to have a furniture-like cabinet rather than the built-in one.
- Have a tray cart next to your tub. It is pretty handy for your towels and drinks when you take a bath. Such a wonderful life style at home.
- Always have a vanity chair. The seating invites you to relax and indulge.
- Have the artwork to personize the room.
- Have the flowers for a fresh touch.
Now, I bet you are in a good to take a bath. Where else would you like to be?
I hope you find these 7 tips helpful. Any design-related questions or you are interested in above decor items, please contact me at email@example.com
All the Best