A pretty dressing room is every woman’s dream. It really doesn’t matter how big or small the home is, there is a always a way to make it stylish. The dressing space we designed here is actually at the corner of the master bedroom. Here are the 5 steps we took to make the space very special:
- A pink pleated vanity chair sets the tone for the functionality of the corner.
- A white-lacquered make-up desk with brass hardwares makes the space classy yet modern.
- A whimsical lacquered mirror echoes the makeup desk and lights up the corner space.
- Lavender Chinoiserie wallpaper has a very feminine touch to the space.
- A two-tiered tray makes the desk very neat and organized.
- Pink and red peonies give a fresh and elegant touch.
If you are planning doing something about your dressing room, I hope these 6 tips help.
All the Best