#TBT Thursday! Here is the dining-room project we did 2 years ago.
The client wanted low-tone yet glamours atmosphere for her dining room. There are 5 steps we took to achieve the goal:
- Painted the whole room in blue-gray color to create low-key backdrop for the future furnishings.
- Installed brown-crystal chandelier to play the low-tone.
- Gold-leafed peripheral of the focal wall.
- Stenciled roses in the notch of the focal wall to create whimsical feeling.
5.Custom-made the mirror in gold leather finish
6. Custom-made cream table cloth and preserved rose arrangement add a touch of modern flair to this traditional dining room.
I hope you enjoy this whole process.