#TuesdayTransformation again! Here are 5 steps we did to make this entry look traditionally formal yet chic, modern and relaxing:
- Keep all of the original panelings and paint them in glossy black to unify with the black checkered floor.
- Choose modern classic furnishings—traditional furnishings with clean lines.
- Use jewel-tones on the chandelier and objects to brighten the space.
- Have the striped-pattern wall scones to echo with the checkered floor. The geometric patterns make the space very cool and modern.
- Fresh flowers make the space alive.