It’s Wednesday, the middle of the week. Wouldn’t be nice to create a corner at home where you can chill out a little bit, recharge and keep going. Here are 5 steps to create such a space as we just did for the client:
- Keep it simple. Yes, less is more– chairs, table, long drapery and flowers. That’s it!
- Choose neutral colors and have a touch of pedstals to create tranquil and pleasant atmosphere.
- Let sun shine in with diffused-light sheer fabric.
- From- the- floor- to- ceiling draper is the best way to make the space feel relaxing yet elegant.
- Yes, fresh flowers please.