It is very fortunate to have a big open workspace with a lot of natural lights. And it is more fun to make it personalized and unique since we are going to spend most of time during a day here and life is to enjoy. There are 4 ways to create such a chic and open workspace:
- Have neutral colors on 80% of the space–walls, ceilings, flooring, main furniture.
- Have good lighting design: table lamps, ceiling lights and floor lamps if necessary.
- Have pop of colors to get excited.
- Have a big floor-to-ceiling open bookcase with a styled look.
- Have fresh flowers to bright up your day.
- Have your favorite background music that help you stay focus.
- Surround yourself with beautiful items you love.
If you are interested in getting unique objects, please visit: