I hope you all had wonderful holiday weekend. From Chinese New Year celebration to Valentine’s and President’s Day, we just enjoyed beautiful weather in SoCal. I will talk about these in different blogs. Here is our new project. I know it is rosequartz again. Why not? Compared with original dark grey color, this new rosequarts make rooms look much more alive, interesting, elegant and feminine. I am on my way to do 50 design projects with this color. We will see how we are going to end up. Anyway, let’s talk about this project. Here are 6 ways we did to make this living room more ladylike:
- Change the original dark grey wall color to rosequartz.
- Furnishing the room with quite elegant sofas, chairs in different shades of pink. Spring is coming, isn’t it?
- Keep the original wood floor to give it sense of history and depth.
- Big silk-shaded chandelier anchor the whole space.
- Antique artwork on the walls to show the high-taste of the owner.
- Fresh flowers and chinoiserie vase.