It’s Friday! We have a beautiful sunny day today here in SoCal! Do you have any big plan for your Friday? We finally finished installation for this master bath. The client loves the tile work and pink chinoiserie wallpaper. And of course the vanity and seating zone. Here are 6 ways for us to create such a relaxing retreat.
- Always have the best and newest tile design in the master bath. You know you will probably not going to do any works in the next 10 years. Plus what other places would you like to show off the beautiful tile work?
- Choose high-fashion vanity. You know what I am talking about, not standard, plain wood cabinet. We want elegant furniture in the master bath.
- Go for wallpaper. It’s like you dress up your master bath. It’s high fashion.
- Set up a relaxing seating area. It’s cozy and inviting.
- Have drapery installed. It’s more formal and lady-like. It actually make the space look bigger and soothier.
- Have the good lighting design because you want to look good when you see yourself in the mirror.
Stay fresh and happy Friday!