It’s right middle of the week. I am looking for something that can cheer me up. Then I saw this design we did recently. Something in this photo makes me feel soft. Maybe it’s a group of pastel-colored pillows on the banquette. Here are 5 ways to create formal, elegant yet relaxing dining room.
- Have a neutral color palette with pop of pastel on the ceiling.
- Install ceiling-to-the-floor drapery.
- Mix formal with cozy. For example, we mix very formal mahogany dining table with this lay-back banquette.
- Modern flower arrangement and candles light up this traditional room.
- Modern chandelier also adds a touch of freshness to this dining room