This Friday’s throwback is the powder room we did several years ago. We did the client’s kitchen and came back to renovate their powder room the very next year. The client loves mid-century minimalism style with a soft feminine touch. Here is what we did for the client:
- Use large-format tile on the floor and central wall to make the small space look bigger.
- Paint the side walls in a light-gray stripe pattern to make the space feel classic yet playful.
- The black lacquered vanity floating on the floor is the truly focal point of this powder room.
- The beautiful streamline modern European style faucet is a good match to the straight-line pulls on the vanity.
- The classic painting with a gilded frame adds a magical soft feminine feeling to the space.
Here is Before photo:
Here are After photos: