This client’s original living room had a mixing style. The original drapery was quite old-school and sofa was Italian modern. After talking to the client and getting to know what she favors, we decide a modern classic style for this room. Here is what we did:
- Use brass drapery rod to give the window treatment a clean modern classic feeling.
- Pale-blue french-pleatED silk drapery truly upgrades the room and adds a touch of classy to the space.
- The upholstered earthy-tone velvet clean-line tuxedo sofa is chic, modern yet inviting.
- The modernized alabaster table lamp a with light gold silk shade nicely blends in the new soft color palette.
- The pop of pillow colors and patterns truly made the room alive and fashionable.
The end result is such a adorable living room with a feminine touch. and it is youthful, light and interesting.