We all know that celebrities’ tastes are a little bit different and they like crazy things for their homes. This claim, however, isn’t true all the time. Some of them actually rather want to have a place where they are able to wind down and have a cup of tea. Crazy or not, here are some of our favorite styles leading by Obama’s.
- the Obama family is moving to an 8,200-square-foot house they’ll be renting in the exclusive Kalorama neighborhood of Washington, D.C. after they leave the White House.
2. Michael Phelps purchased a stunning 6,010-square-foot home with five bedrooms, 6.5 baths and a pool with views of Camelback Mountain in Arizona..
3. Quite opposite to Marc Jacob’s free-spirited temperament, his Manhattan home is in fact composed and elegant.
4. Marc Jacob’s living room. “I just want to live with things I genuinely love. But I didn’t want the house to feel like a pristine gallery or a Deco stage set—just something smart, sharp, and comfortable.”
5. At home in SoHo, Arianna Huffington, the author of a new book called “The Sleep Revolution,” sleeps — soundly — in a bedroom decorated in pale, soothing colors.
6. Fashion designer Monique Lhuiller Bel Air home.
7. Fashion designer designer Jenni Kayne’s Lake Taco vocation home.
9. Actress and singer Kristin Chenoweth’s happy place.
I hope you enjoy the tour and get inspired to create your own happy place.