Hope everyone just had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. We usually dined out or went to relatives houses for a big family Thanksgiving dinner. This year, we decided to do something different maybe because of LA’s traffic. I am just joking although it is kind of true. The major motivation is that we have some fine China at home and we want to eat healthy as much as we can. Plus I was in a good mood to make some fresh flower arrangements and a Thanksgiving tables cape. So here is what we did.
Here are 7 simple take-aways for hosting a chic and stylish holiday dinner party.
- Make sure you are going to have fun. If you are not a super chef or self-claimed one, you can just leave the truly heavy cooking to pros. We ordered a turkey from Honey Baked Ham. It’s so yummy. Therefore, I was able to enjoy myself while cooking cookies, cakes, veggies and setting the table through the day.
- Have a lot of fresh flowers.Flowers can instantly put you in a cheerful mood.
- Time to take out all of your fine china that you inherited from your grandma.
- Have something exotic that people can start a conversation with. We had Belgian endive beef wraps with Sukiyaki sauce and some Chinese steamed food and soup.
- Make your dishes as much colorful as you can. It’s festive.
- Cool mixed background music.
- Have a self-help cocktail station to keep your guest engaged.
Click here to shop End Of The Year Sale—Our 11 Picks Of Chic Chandeliers That Give Your Space Some shine With Timelessness
Click here to shop End Of The Year Sale—Our 12 Picks Of In-Stock And Well-Crafted Dining Room Furniture Pieces You Don’t Want To Miss
Click here to shop Our 17 Picks Of In-Stock And Must-Have Console And Bar Cabinets From Anthropology’S End-Of-The-Year Sale
Click Here To Shop Our 15 Favorite Pieces From Christiane Lemieux for Anthropologie
Click here for The Most Wonderful Time Of the Year—Holiday ShowHouse Of KHK Designs 2021-2022
Click here for our holiday gift guides 2021
Contact us for our interior design service
Click Here To Explore Our Store —All Handpicked By Us
Shop For Your Easter Tabletop 2021 (Click Each Image For Details):
Happy Thanksgiving Weekend