Hello, December! Christmas decorations are in full force. No matter what’s you mood and how busy you are, it’s really up to you to make any holiday season festive, happy and special. There is only one Christmas a year. Why not make it beautiful? If you are not into big construction work, there are so many different ways to decorate your houses in this holiday season. Here is our project I would love to share with you :
There are 5 steps we did for this project:
- Change the wall color from the old dull yellowish color to cheerful candy pink—it’s youthful, feminine and elegant. The traditional Regency walnut breakfast table, Louis-XVI chairs and trimmed upholstered sectional sofa add a touch of classic and make the space more grow-up.
- Add a cream faux fur area rug to make the room cozy and inviting.
- We go all natural from Christmas tree, green branches around beams to dried fruit wreath at the back of the chairs. It’s more fun, inspiring to play with natural materials. Here are some guidelines on how to take care of real Christmas trees.
- Have some modern brass lighting fixtures to make the room dazzle–it can truly fresh up an old space immediately.
- Make your table display festive and beautiful—it’s show time.