There are 5 keys to create a chic and functional home office:
- Have a solid floor plan to think through how you are going to use the space–working desk, lounge area, meeting zone…
- Have a chic color palette to make you focus yet relaxing. The color palette in this project is pink, blue and black. It’s chic, youthful.
- Have one strong statement. We painted ceiling in pink. This makes the space very whimscal.
- Keep it symmetrical—the key to make small space look bigger and organized.
- Have greenery—green plants relax you and put you in a cheerful mood.
Shop Chic Home Office Chairs We Handpicked For You:
Algut Task Chair
Sorrells Ergonomic Conference Chair
Manhattan Task Chair
Geraci Task Chair
High Back Executive Chair
Erico Plush Task Chair
Weingartner Home Office Velvet Task Chair
DMF Furniture Home Office Chair with High Back, Modern Design Tufted Velvet Desk Task Chair with Arms in Study Bedroom (Pink)
Homylin Office Chair Fabric Mid Back Adjustable Height Rolling Computer Desk Chairs Metal Legs for Home, Beige, US Stock
Berkley Task Chair
Alwin Task Chair
Eloi Task Chair
CHANNEL SUEDE OFFICE CHAIR
Deébora Task Chair
Ajax Genuine Leather Executive Chair
Sutton Executive Chair
Onyx Genuine Leather Executive Chair
Save up to 40% on Open Box Products from Herman Miller, Steelcase, Haworth and more while supplies last! Plus Free Shipping