If you are planning a kitchen remodeling this year, you probably would like to know what’s in at the current moment. Who doesn’t want to have the newest and best materials, products and design options for their home remodeling projects. Plus, to get to know the trends always help you a lot on how to decide to invest your money wisely in terms of the resale values. Here are 7 most popular trends in kitchen & bath modeling projects:
- The most popular feature to upgrade in a renovated kitchen was the countertop, followed by the sink and backsplash, according to the survey. Faucets, wall finishes, lighting fixtures and cabinets were next on the upgrade list.
- The most popular kitchen countertop material is engineered quartz. White and multicolored countertops top the list.
- Wood floors are the top choice for kitchen flooring replacement. and wood tone is the most popular color.
- Shaker is the most popular cabinet style by far. The most popular cabinet style among those upgrading their cabinets was Shaker, followed by flat-panel (also known as slab).
- White cabinets continue to rule kitchen cabinet upgrading followed by wood cabinets.
- The most popular kitchen backsplash is white.
- The most popular wall color is gray.
You can read the details by clicking here