Well, you are maybe like one of my friends who always think that minimalism is kind of boring and cold for the home. I was like that not long ago. But minimalism has involved a lot from past several years. You can add some textures, you can do layer on layer, and you can just add a dose of quirkiness. Here are 5 ways to your minimalism home warm, inviting yet still modern, chic and clean.
- Simple neutral background color scheme. Yes, here is your chaos-free paradise–simple, calm and soothe, the place you can have a good nap.
2. Add touch of softness to a space with simple neutral color scheme—an elegant drapery, a fresh flower arrangement, a beloved artwork, all of these elements will make the space warm, inviting and super human.
3. Yes, add some textures please.
4. Have one or two unique furniture pieces to show your distinguished taste:
5. Dare to use some muted jewel tones: