Happy Friday! I love spend the time in my backyard garden on Friday afternoon simply enjoying some warm late-afternoon sunshines and catching up the readings from design magazine. Specially, at this season, with our lemon tree producing a lot of fruits and roses in full bloom, it is just one of the most beautiful moments when summer just starts. How about you? Do you also enjoy your backyard on this beautiful Friday afternoon.
Then, of course, we want to bring all of these beautiful flowers and greeneries indoor to create an indoor oasis. If you are like me and obsessed with indoor-outdoor living, here are 5 ways to create an indoor garden:
- Yes, hang a flower wreath right in your front door.
2. Pick up blooms and greeneries from your backyard and casually put them everywhere–in the dining room, on the counter, by the bed, yes, everywhere and a lot of them.
3. Intently create a separate garden space for a group of potted plants by the stairs or under the skylights.
4. Bring outdoor garden in by using floor-to-ceiling windows.
5. Grow herbs in your kitchen.