Wouldn’t you agree with me that a jewel box room often make us happier and more cheerful? Well, it’s a summer time and the time to break out those white boxes and make our living space fun and inspiring. So here are 7 ways to create a jewel-box room:
- Have a rich jewel-tone color-scheme: ruby red and emerald green, yellow topaz and sapphire blue, these modern furniture favorites were made to be dressed in vivid gemstone colors.
2. Have a bold and unique element:
3. Pattern on pattern:
4. Layering them up:
5. Bring in jewel-tone accessories. Accessories are a great way to bring jewel tone into any space.
6. Have glamour finishes–brass, lacquer, ceramic…
7. Details, details, details…
Hope you enjoy them!