We just got some decorative pillows for the client—all shades of blue. I hadn’t been a big fan of color of blue. But I am right now, maybe because we just saw so many blue sea and blue sky during 4th July vocation. Anyway, Those pillows in shades of blue just look so adorable. I think you totally agree with me that color of blue make a calm, chic and elegant spaces. Today we share e 8 ways to use shades of blue:
- Just use as pop of color among the large area of background white to create super modern atmosphere:
2. Of course, use on the wall to create different yet cohesive feels from the next room.
3. Use on the panelings and trims only to create historical highlights.
4. Yes, on the cabinets to have that timeless, crisp and chic style:
5. How about layer different shades of blue to create that super upscale and sophisticated feel?
6. Blue striped wallpaper—easy breezy beach vibe.
7. From floor-to-ceiling—such a cozy room.
8. Yes, on pillows please.
Just in case you want to see more blue rooms, please click here