Don’t you agree with me that styling your own coffee table is one of the coolest things to do? Well, first of all, you’ve got chosen what sings to you–fresh flowers, books, boxes, sculptures, some emotional little objects from your grandma …etc. Then, you are able to just sit back and enjoy those lovely things. Just in case styling is just not your thing, I have 8 tips here on how to style your living room coffee table.
- Make sure you choose a cute coffee table before you style it. That will make your job more pleasant and easy.
2. Always be ready to break the traditional way–instead of just one coffee table, why not have several of them. Having several coffee tables is a statement for your living room.
3. Layer up on the height.
4. Try off the center approach like the one in the following image.
5. Do apply some rules once a while like the one in the below—triangle shape for the round coffee table styling.
6. Using books to divide your coffee table into 3 or 4 sections.
7. Just showcase one collection.
8. Go minimalism like the one in the below. Sometimes, one signature piece tells all.