During the current quarantine period, we start to appreciate and cherish those small things that make us happy. This week is the earth week. Although we cannot travel or go to public parks to celebrate the earth week and spring, we can just look no further than our sweet home. We don’t know about you, but we spent a lot of time to host our own picnic, cocktail and BBQ parties in our backyard. And of course, we made more efforts than before to make our yards look nicer and beautiful.
Like this morning, we felt so happy just to wake up to these fresh garden beauties.
Our mood and design are truly inspired by these breath-taking nature colors and freshness.
We often play garden blooms with our new arrived textiles.
And here is our powder room with these garden fresh. Those blooms have brightened up our mood for the whole day.
“The small things of life were often so much bigger than the great things… The trivial pleasure like cooking, one’s home, fresh flowers and greenery, solitary walks, funny things seen and overheard.”—Barbara Pym
10 Little Things in Life That Make You Happy
If you need a little inspiration for discovering all the magnificently beautiful little things over this strange time, we put together 8 little beautiful things for you and enjoy
- Seeing the sunrise and sundown in your backyard.
- Enjoying your morning breakfast and coffee in morning sunshine.
- Set up a beautiful table everyday with some fresh flowers.
- Take time to smell grass and fresh blooms in your garden.
- Plant something in your backyard.
- Taking a nap after a whole morning zoom meetings.
- Being totally exhausted after a high-intensive interval workout in your backyard.
- Having a movie night with your quarantine partners with a glass of wine.
- Host a picnic with your own home-made gourmet food, beautiful textiles and pillows for your family.
- Dress up for D-Nice weekend Instagram live parties.