What makes a house home often is the coziness and warmth that we are feeling. Mid-century modern and stark minimalism have dominated our home furnishing market for a long, long time. When we pay attention to the details of these styles, the interiors usually ,from floor to ceiling, to walls , most of furniture are often hard-surfaced. They inevitably give us a very cold feeling. All of the hard-surface can hardly absorb the sounds. But textiles just do the opposite. So if we would like to create a soothing and quiet home, make sure you use different textile applications for our home. Today, we are going to talk about 7 benefits of using textiles at home.
1. They bring in fresh colors, textures and patterns. By doing so, they give depth, dimension and interest to any space. They simply make us feel excited.
2. Silk or linen draperies will not only reduce glares, protect our carpet and fine furniture, absorb the noises from both inside and outside, they will elevate our interiors in a second. They add that extra layer of luxury to rooms.
3. Textiles are usually the final touch for a home project. And they play such an important role on how a home makes us feel since we are going to sit on them , touch them and see them all the time. Just imagine that super silky and comfy feel when we sit on a plush velvet sofa.
4. There are some master bedrooms that use fabric wallpaper to not only absorb noises and also give that extra layer of softness.
5. An upholstered accent piece in a stunning floral or geometric pattern often break up the plainness of all neutrals.
6. The layered bedding in our bedroom often create such a relaxed and soothing atmosphere for us.
7. The fashion-forward pillows are the key to update our interiors seasonally.
As we all know that not all textiles are made in same quality. So we handpicked some options for you and click each image for details: