With beginning of the post-covid life, businesses start to re-open. However, we all feel it may take a while to go back the Normal. So how our home makes us feel play such an important role for our daily life both physically and mentally. Today we are going to talk about 7 ways to create a serene home.
1. De-clutter and Organize.
It is truly no fun when you have accumulated a lot of things over years without scheduling time to clean them up. The number 1 thing for a healthy home is about the free flow of the energy. A cluttered home often has a sagging energy.
After the clutter has been cleaned out, it’s time to organize. When everything has a place, we have fewer things to worry about.
2. Have a calming color palette for your home.
Color is one of the easiest tools for creating mood within a space: bright colors are energizing and make you feel cheerful, while muted colors are calming.
3. Have a good natural and artificial light. Do use dimmer.
A natural light-filled room always makes us feel good. And a well layered lighting design help create a right mood.
4. Create a wellness or meditation zone.
5. Grow greenery indoor and have fresh flowers in our bathroom, kitchen, desks and dining table.
6. Drapery, area rugs will help create a calming vibe in your home. They also absorb noises.
7. A water feature will also help absorb a lot of noises.
8. Have some negative spaces on your wall without hanging anything.
9. Have an outdoor connection such as expanding window views with lush greenery and garden blooms.
10. The organic natural materials often create a relaxing and calming vibe.
10. Yes, home fragrance will definitely relax and calm you down.
11. And the soothing background music.<!– wp:paragraph –>
Click here to shop Memorial Day Sale 2022