Summer is in full steam.Usually this is the season for us to plan a get-away summer vocation. We probably all have a long list for a get-away trip and dream about cozying up in our tropical island resort by the sea. Obviously, it is not possible for most of us to do so at the current pandemic situation. We might have to spend more time at home for a while. But please don’t get frustrated? How about creatively plan a stay-at-home vocation? Yes, we mean bringing some magical resort vibes to home. We just have to do what we can do best at every moment. Read on for our 5 steps on how to create a inspirational and relaxing resort decor at home.
- First, please schedule a day or two for deep cleaning and de-cluttering before we bring in freshness. Today is the tax day. So it will be a perfect time for home cleaning right after this daunting and overwhelming tax task. To learn how to de-clutter at home, please click here.
- Think about bring outdoor in by introducing natural fiber furnishings since we are always drawn to nature and nature makes us feel good.
Everything in wicker both in fashion and home is on-trend now thanks to our acknowledgement on the positive impact of a healthy living environment. Nature wicker organic furnishings represent understated graceful beauty. They make us feel warm and relaxing. Because of their vintage look and relaxed feel, wicker furnishings can blends well with almost every decor style, from boho to mid-century and the classic style.
To learn more about wicker furniture, please click here.
Shop Our Hand-picked Wicker Furnishings ( Click Each Image for Details)
Note: All products featured on KHK Designs blogs are independently selected by us. Some of the links mentioned on this page are affiliate links. That means, when you use those links to buy products, we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. That way we can run this website for years to come.
3. Give your walls a special treatment by putting up a charming tropical island or botanic garden themed wallpaper. You will be amazed how these wallpaper create a relaxing mood in a second. And of course, you always have an option to try peel-and-stick wallpaper and change them seasonally at your wish.
Shop Our Hand-picked Peel and stick Wallpaper ( Click Each Image for Details)
4. Bring in large-size of greenery and plants.
Greenery and plants add beauty and freshness to indoor and outdoor spaces in our home. They can
–Improved air quality
–Quieter background noise
The large size of plants can make a statement and create a garden getaway feel. So go big!
5. Have a super comfy crisp white linen bedding
You know that feeling when you come back to your hotel room and get on the bed with a clouds of crisp white bedding.
To learn more about organic bedding, please click here.
Shop Our Hand-picked Organic Bedding ( Click Each Image for Details)