It seems we all need a little bit inspiration on Friday, partially Christmas is just a week away. If you plan to get yourself busy this coming weekend to set up your Christmas decor, we have something special for you . Since a kitchen is the hub of the home, we are going to share 5 kitchen Christmas decorating ideas in today’s blog.
- A touch of holiday greenery or garlands is such a simple and classical way to bring in holiday festivity.
2. Besides natural greenery, you can just simply take out your Christmas cookware and drink-ware to replace your regular kitchenware to inject some holiday cheers and happiness.
3. The kitchen island and open shelves are the perfect places to showcase your lovely gingerbread house.
3. Hanging Christmas wreathes on the windows, cabinets is a sure way to create holiday dramas in your kitchen.
4. Wrapping greenery around your kitchen chandelier or pendants is such a romantic way to celebrate the holidays.
5. If you have an eat-in kitchen, dress up your dining table.
Hope you feel inspired now.