Outdoor living has being became popular since a masterfully curated outdoor space is a much needed getaway from home particularly at the current pandemic situation. The outdoor living space has now involved from the concept around backyard BBQ to the life style of routine Alfresco dining, lounging to outdoor home office and well-being area. Outdoor living now has became part of life style. Scroll down to see 12 of our favorite ideas for outdoor living.
- Lush greenery and sprawling fresh flowers with old-world benches create a understated relaxing vibe.
2. A long rectangular table with a pink table cloth sets a mood for an Alfresco dining.
3. Blue-and-white theme is a chic and classical way to host any outdoor celebration.
3. Blue-and-white Chinosserie jars and vases dotting in the bushes and hedges elevate this backyard with a touch of elegance.
4. The modern crisp white on the cast iron chairs and sofa is unfussy and nicely contrasts with all outdoor green for a perfect afternoon conversation.
5. Wood outdoor furniture grounds this outdoor space with a natural and organic vibe.
6. A cozy fireplace often brings in a touch of romance for the outdoor living. Indoor-outdoor performance fabric upholstered chairs add an intricate and soft feel to this outdoor living space.
8. Who wouldn’t enjoy sitting under the pergola covered with lush grape veins.
9. A garden room with s beautiful table setup is such a fantasy to dream for.
10. Pale blue and the contrasting piping on the chairs create such a chic lounge area in this outdoor living space.
11. A blue boho style tablecloth brings in some fun and cheers.
12. Lighting is one of the most important factors that we can entertain happily outdoor after the sunset.
Plan to refresh your home in 2021:
Or please feel free to email us for our design service.