Time goes really fast. It is TGIF! We hope you all have a productive week. How about start your weekend with some beaifully designed kitches with cool ideas and practical functionality? Today we are going to share 11 kitchen design ideas we love. So, sit back and enjoy!
- A jewel-toned kitchen featured emeral green cabinetry and striking copper backsplash and the countertop is glam, elegant and quite eye-catching. Green is huge in the year of 2021 from fashion to interior design. So if you plan your kitchen refreshing this year and cannot wait to add some pops of color, think about green for cabinetry paint! The color, particully pairing with brass or copper, make you kichen a jewel box.
2. The kitchen featured with deep navy blue cabinetry, an antique stove and muted green-yellow beaded wall panelings pay the trubiute to the nostalgia. And the open-shelves make this small kitchen airy and open. The artwork on the shelf and an art-deco pendant bring in personality.
3. Brown is another big color trend in the year of 2021. This brown-on-brown kitchen is cozy, comfy and fashion-forward thanks to the lacquer finish on the cabinetry.
4. Small back-splash with the geometric design makes a huge impact in a small kitchen. If you have a small kitchen, a geometric pattered backsplash, for sure, will bings in depth and dynamics and make a focal statement.
5. Besides geometric-patterend backsplash tiles, the wallpaper is another option to make a small kitchen super stylish. We recoomed to use the wallpaper with large-format patterns or botanical murals to make the space feel bigger.
6. Industrial heavy-duty finishes and materials in kitchenes will go big in the year of 2021. And old-world antique accessories such as art frames and antique faucets will nicely contrast with the cool industrial feel to make a kitchen such a fun place to hang out.
7. How about a bar cart to serve as a kitchen island ? It is such a cool idea making the kichen more flexible and versertile for different purposes.
8. We all know that anything natural and organic will calm and relax us. Instead of wood-toned cabinetry, we love the idea that the cabinetry is in industrial black paint while a ceiling and an oval built- in dining table are natural wood materials. It is such a cool design idea to make a kitchen warm and fresh.
9. Artwork often enlivens a small kitchen. The way to arrnge them is what often make or break the overall design.
10. We all spend more time in kitches nowdays for home cooking and baking, so smart storage solutions are what make a kitchen a pleasant place to work in.
11. Drapes soften the kitchen area. Who wouldn’t want to have a morning coffee in this light-filled kitchen breakfast nook to start a new day?
Hope you find some inspirations to start your own kitchen project planning.
Plan to refresh your home in 2021:
Or please feel free to email us for our design service.
Our Kitchen Product Picks