We have to say that time really flies. It looks like we just talked about Valentine tabletop yesterday. And then today we are talking about Easter tabletop ideas. And we often hold Easter at a very special place in our heart because it is also the time to celebrate spring. Now, the weather is getting warmer and nice.How exciting it is! It’s one of the perfect moments of the year to host the festive party at our backyard or a stylish picnic in the blooming park. Arranging a Easter table is all about creativity, thoughtful decorative accents and an assortment of spring-appropriate hues and textures. Here, we are going to share 8 ways to play up your Easter tabletop whether you’re hosting an elegant dinner or a laid-back picnic.
- An elegant and sophiticated Easter tabletop with luxury fabrics and fine china is, for sure, an ultimate goal for many of us who appreciate the beauty and fine details.
We particularly love the floral patterns and garden themed tablecloth and china. They just put us in a festive mood magically.
The color palette of pink and red is cheerful, fashion-forward and romantic. we love the modernied floral pattern on the tablecloth The hot pink trims on the napkins have a contour feel while all of the garden flowers add a relaxing vibe.
The embroidered floral tablecloth and matching napkins are so elegant and calming. who wouldn’t want to sit by this spring table to just enjoy time passing by?
If you are the pattern lover, it is the time to go bold.
Somehow, the fine china always makes us appreciate a sophisticated table more.
2. Yes, it is the time to play big on pastels.
3. Of course, bunny-themed chinaware and figurines never go out of the trend.
4. And there are millions of ways to display the Easter eggs.
5. Just in case you are not in the mood for the traditional Easter decor, you always can go for a classical blue-and-white themed tabletop dotted with fresh spring blooms.
6. Or an organic-feel tabletop that relaxes you and makes you feel grounded.
7. Or try a clean minimalism Scandinavia tabletop that is cozy, inviting and calm you down.
8. The last but not the least, outdoor, please. And it is spring.
Shop The Look( Click Each Image Below for Details:
Happy Tuesday and Happy Planning.