After a long winter and with the current on-going pandemic situation, we are all looking for something to fresh up our mind, eye and of course our home. With their soft, muted hues and the limitless possibilities for color coordinating and elegant floral patterns, pastel Chinoiaserie wallpaper is for sure the answer for all of our desires. Today we are going to share 17 pastel Chinoiserie dining room ideas that elevates the home with a touch of sophistication.
- The muted yellow floral-and-bird murals bring a piece of spring garden to the room to create this relaxing breakfast corner for a morning coffee or an afternoon high-tea.
2. The pastel color palette of this Chinoiserie wallpaper creates a soft spring garden backdrop to let the rich jewel-tone furnishings shine.
3.The tone-on-tone Chinoiserie wallpaper creates a casual elegance in this dining room with a strike of playfulness in this sun-filled modernized traditional dining room.
4. The large-scale pattern on this Chinoisier wallpaper brings in a modern flair to the room.
5. The color palette of pink and green is feminine and fresh.
6. The soft yellow chinoiserie wallpaper infuses in a dose of sunshine to the room
7. The light green on the wallpaper echos the green on the drapes and millworks.
8. The muted lime green has a vintage feel for a relaxing and laid-back dinner party.
9. The blue-and-gold wallpaper is glamorous.
10. The light yellow-green wallpaper nicely plays off with the rich corbel blue.
11. The vintage pink chinoiserie wallpaper here has a quiet and calming vibe.
12. The soft pastel chinoiserie murals together with light blue chairs create an elegant calming dining space.
13. We love how the bright orange on the dining chairs pulls the much subtle orange from the wallpaper to bring in some cheers and excitement.
14. The muted blue-green on the wallpaper echos the same hue on the dining chair to create a quiet and elegant dining atmosphere.
15. The blue, plum, lavender, red and green truly make this dining room such an enlivening place to dine in with the family and friends.
16. The framed chinoiserie wallpaper panels make a statement in this fashion-forward modern dining space.
17. The soft and subtle wallpaper adds a touch of sophistication and femininity to this rustic dining room.
Shop the Look( Click Each Image For Details)
Plan to refresh your home in 2021:
Or please feel free to email us for our Design & Specification service.