With spring just around the corner, in case you are planning to refresh up the home, today we are going to share 5 trends for living room in 2021.
- Warmer color palettes. As we spend more time at home than ever before, we pay more attention to our home and color nomally comes first. Color often affects how we feel–light, happy, moody, romantic and enveloped. A warmer color palette is on-trend in the year of 2021 since warmer color tones make us feel cozy, relaxing, safer and grounded.
Oatmeal, chocate brown , tan and cream combined with plush textiles create a very comfy environment for us to lean to, rejuvenate and get away specially in the uncertain times.
2. Green starts to pop up among natural earthy tones to enliven any space –a hopeful message to look upto the bright future.
3. Old-world charm. Instead of stark minimalism or mid-century modern, the furnishings with old-world charm and vintage vibes are becoming the star since they bring us a sense of comfort and famililarity in the uncertain time. It is also because we are intending to create a more interesting living space by adding details to please our eye. Pieces like heir-loom antiques, classical-framed artwork, skirted table-cloth, ruffled sofa covers, vintage area rugs, unique classical-form chairs, chinoserie wallpaper, antique mirrors will help create an unique and personalized living space to enjoy.
4. Knotted light fixtures add drama and natural element to create a eye-catching focal point and coastal feel. Who wouldn’t want it specially when we still cannot travel far away?
5. Yes, a touch of yellow, please.
Yellow is Pantntone color of the year 2021. It is a happy color and will add a touch of sunshine to any space. We love to pair yellow with green, grey, brown or blush to create a very fashion-forward living space.
5. Soft edges and curved shapes create a more harmonious and relaxing living space.
Shop The Look We Handpicked For You (Click Each Image For Details)