The wedding season is coming. How exciting it is! When it comes to planning your wedding, the table decorations and settings play such a critical role to wow your guests and create unforgettable memories. From today, we are going to present a few wedding table design tips to help your day look as stylish as you are – whether you have more modern tastes or are a traditionalist at heart.
Wedding Table Ideas For The Modern Bride
1. Set a strong foundation with a clean and simple base layer
- Wedgwood <a href=”http://<a target=”_blank” href=”https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MTNU7NQ/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B01MTNU7NQ&linkCode=as2&tag=khkd-20&linkId=abd2b73087e534ba8e0925c534c464e4″>Wedgwood Vera Venato 4 Piece Place Setting, White & GreyVera Wang Venato Imperial mimics unrefined marble for a natural, stone-like appearance, but has the silky white color and beautiful translucency of Wedgwood’s famous fine bone china – perfect for a modern wedding table setting.
- Larger dishes like vegetable dishes and oval dishes provide an excellent base to layer other plates and dishes on top of for a more interesting wedding table setting.
2. Introduce subtle patterns for a hint of color
- To add just a hint of color, but retain all the beauty and elegance of fine bone china, the Vera Wang Jardin collection is a clever choice. Based on Oxalis pen and ink drawings by Vera, this design adds a touch of nature to any wedding table.
- For a stronger splash of color, Jasper Conran Chinoiserie Green and Chinoiserie White will add a colorful intrigue to your wedding table setting.
3. The small details make the biggest difference
- There’s nothing quite like the clarity, weight and feel of a crystal glass. Wow your guests with the stunningly simple design of Vera Wang Metropolitan, crafted with minimal cuts to showcase the drink inside.
- Small details like sauce boats, napkin rings and serving platters can take a great wedding table set up to the perfect wedding table setting.
A more traditional approach to wedding table settings
If you’re more of a traditionalist at heart, here are some wedding table ideas to get you started.
1. Bring lace and elegance to your wedding table
- Drape your wedding tablescape in lace with the delicate patterns of Vera Wang Lace Gold and Lace Platinum. Made from silky white fine bone china, these collections are perfect for the traditional wedding table.
- If you’re a fan of clean-cut suits and sartorial British tailoring, then the simplicity of the Jasper Conran Pin Stripe collection will add a touch of dapper style to your wedding table setting.
2. Celebrate “I do” with the eternity of crystal
- For those extra special details, crystal glasses are the easiest way to elevate your wedding table setting. The Vera Wang Duchess collection features stunning deep cut crystal for a more traditional look.
- Toast your bright future and good health with the beautiful silver detailing of the Vera Wang Infinity Toasting Flutes. The design on these flutes features a braided infinity symbol, representing eternal love.