Miele USA introduced its Generation 7000 appliance series at the end of September, the largest product launch in the history of the brand. The new line of built-in kitchen appliances will offer more options in design and innovation than ever, including more than 100 new culinary appliances. the Generation 7000 appliances outperform the previous collections in design, smart technology and innovation. The launch adds about 100 cooking appliances to the brand’s portfolio.
Four Distint Lines:
Generation 7000 appliances received multiple design awards even before they were launched, and they are offered in four distinct lines to complement any interior style: ContourLine, ArtLine, PureLine and VitroLine. According to Miele, These collections suit the most popular kitchen design concepts, from contemporary and modern to traditional and transitional, renewing the brand’s entire built-in product collection from convection ovens and combi-steam ovens, to coffee machines and vacuum sealing drawers. Individuality, flexible design and ease of cooking are the hallmarks of the new line.
- PureLine: offers a modern, contemporary appeal, with its solid handle, low-key stainless-steel trim and a glass front in obsidian black.
- VitroLine: underlines its reserved and integrating style with a handle in the appliance color.
- ArtLine: with its minimalistic approach eliminates the handle for a clean look.
- ContourLine: contemporary styling relies heavily on its striking stainless-steel frame with the focus on showcasing the appliance and its technology.
The new lineup fits in with the entire Miele portfolio, including previous built-in generations, Miele’s recently updated refrigerators and freezers, completely new dishwashers, revamped countertop coffee systems and even Miele’s laundry appliances. Connectivity to Miele’s app is seamless, “so Miele owners don’t have to learn a new operating technology. Intuitive controls allow the user to go from laundry room to kitchen and interact with the machines using a familiar interface.
More 30-inch Width Offerings
In addition to the aesthetic of these design lines, Miele has also increased its 30-inch width offering by thirty percent. This allows for more design layout options whether stacked, cubed, T-formed, or panorama style without the use of trim kits. Twenty-four-inch options are still available providing a robust product design offering.
Smoother Process Across Appliances Leaves Greater Room for Cooking Creativity
The new lineup fits in with the entire Miele portfolio, including previous built-in generations, Miele’s recently updated refrigerators and freezers, completely new dishwashers, revamped countertop coffee systems and even Miele’s laundry appliances. Connectivity to Miele’s app is seamless, so Miele owners don’t have to learn a new operating technology. Intuitive controls allow the user to go from laundry room to kitchen and interact with the machines using a familiar interface.
Once a design has been chosen, appliances within one and the same design line can be combined virtually at will. This is because all appliances appear to come from the same mold. This also applies to use and handling. Important controls and displays are located in precisely the same position across the range, making for a common cross-category approach to machine operation. Or, in other words: A person familiar with a wall oven will approach, for example, a combination steam oven or a coffee machine with the same familiarity from the outset. Newly designed control panels will be incorporated into all these products, which includes an update to the current M Touch display and a new layout for the DirectSensor user interface.
The appliances also provide new smart assists to help users attain culinary excellence, including a camera in the oven and a system to prevent roasts from becoming too dry. The new Miele Generation 7000 appliances feature smart assists to support cooking processes including:
- TasteControl: when things heat up, TasteControl, a world first, steps in. In ovens, this function prevents food from overcooking by automatically opening the door just a small amount, allowing heat to escape, and bringing the temperature in the oven interior down fast at the end of a program. Cooking processes end precisely on time, reliably preventing food from continuing to cook in the oven’s residual heat, which would cause the food to relinquish its moisture.
- FoodView: As the “eye” of the oven, the FoodView in-oven camera, sends photographs to a any device connected to the Miele@mobile app. For the first time, this feature is even available on pyrolytic self-cleaning models in which the camera is subject to intense heat. The heat-protected, built-in camera transmits images in HD quality to a tablet PC or smartphone. From the convenience of a mobile device, and rather than opening the oven door releasing the heat one can view the image of the item cooking at that very moment. Additionally, via the app adjustments can then easily be made to the temperature and cooking time.
- MotionReact: Appliances respond when you approach. Miele appliances are able to pre-empt the user’s next moves and automatically switch on when the user approaches, activating the oven lighting or deactivating the ringtone at the end of a program.
- Miele Mix and Match: Not sure how long or at what temperature to cook or reheat your food item or items. Mix and Match is a new cooking feature that allows you to cook or reheat simply by using the control panel or select the exact food items from the app and send the cooking instructions directly to the oven. Place the food in the oven, hit start, and a perfectly prepared meal will be ready in minutes.
- Miele@Home: Most appliances from all Generation 7000 categories have a wi-fi module on board, which, when connected to the Miele@mobile app, enables a whole host of new and additional convenience functions. A connected appliance can naturally be started or stopped from a tablet PC or smartphone.
Miele Generation 7000 appliances will be available beginning the second quarter of 2022. Click here to learn more.
Click here for 7 Top Kitchen Trends From The Kitchen Industry
Click here for 5 Kitchen Trends in 2021
Click here for 9 Top Kitchen Trends in 2021
Click here for 9 Top Kitchen Trends in 2021
Click here for 5 Benefits Of A Microwave Drawer
Click here for New Cooking Technologies to Promote Health Benefits
Click here for Pops of Color in Your Kitchen Appliances
Click here for 5 Kitchen Design Ideas You will Fall in Love for Your Holiday Celebration
Click here for 12 Ideas to Spice Up All-White Kitchens
Click here for 5 Under-rated Appliances You Should incorporate into Your Kitchen
Click here for op 6 Trends of Outdoor Appliances
Click here for Pretty Kitchens
Click here for Holiday Essentials— 18 Major Kitchen Appliances On Sale Now(72-Hour Deals)
Click here for Our 11 Picks Of Kitchen Major Appliances From Wayfair’s Save Big Give Back Annual Sale
Click here for 4th Of July Deals 2021 For Our Handpicked Major Kitchen Appliances
Click here for Amazon Prime Day 2021 Kitchen Deals You Don’t Want To Miss
Click here for 7 Top Kitchen Sink Trends We Love
Click here for 11 Kitchen Design Ideas We Love
Click here for The Latest kitchen Product We Love
Click here for Cutting-Edge Products We Love In Kitchen And Bath
Click here for 10 Tips to Make Your Home Renovation More Eco-Friendly
Click here for Kitchen Lighting Design Guide—Ambient Lighting
Click here for Top 6 Trends On Today’s Kitchen Faucets
Click here to shop modern chic bath vanities
click here for our Holiday Gift Guides 2021
Contact us for our luxury kitchen and bath consulting service