From fashion to home decor, check out our daily updated LTK Shop(Click Each Gallery Image For Details):
We blogged Tile Of Spain’s top 9 tile micro-trends yesterday. Today, we are going to talk about 3 more macro tile trends that define ceramic tile design. Tile of Spain, is the organization that represents 120 ceramic tile manufacturers belonging to the Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturer’s Association (ASCER).
Modern SimplicityContinue reading
Mother’s Day is just around the corner. It’s the time to show our appreciation when we can. Here’s a Mother’s Day gift guide to help get you started this year.
- Mother’s Day gifts for the Mom who loves to relax with a nice cup of tea.
Whether it’s a quick five minutes to herself, or a catch-up with family and friends over a full teapot, tea brings people together.
- Heighten her solo tea moment with a Tea For One set, perfect for a self-indulgent five minute break.
- If your Mum enjoys discovering new flavors and aromas, our herbal tea blends will make a wonderfully tasty Mother’s Day present.
- And for the Mum that loves to see the fruits of her labor, a glass teapot will show off the intricate colors of the tea blends as they steep.
Shop Wedgwood Tea Sets:
2. Gifts ideas for the Mom who knows how to let her hair down.
If you’re looking for Mother’s Day gifts ideas for a Mom who doesn’t need an excuse to pop the champagne, then our stunning range of beautifully designed crystalware is a must.
- Say it with bubbles with a set of champagne flutes, expertly designed to make the most of bubbly toasts.
- For the Mum who prefers a cocktail in her hand, then tumblers and hiball glasses make an excellent Mother’s Day present.
- Or if your Mum is more of a wine connoisseur, a set of red wine glasses or white wine glasses will enhance her favorite bottle of Rioja, Malbec or Chardonnay.
Gift ideas for a Mom who enjoys bubbles and sparkle.
Shop Wedgwood Crystalware
3. Mother’s Day presents for the Mm who is proud of her home décor.
Home is where the heart is, so make it a home to be proud o f with these boldly designed Mother’s Day gifts ideas.
- Add a relaxing drop of nature with the Folia collection, inspired by organic lines and expertly crafted from silky white fine bone china.
- Frame family memories with photo frames from our travel inspired and boldly colorful Wonderlust collection or add a luster with Vera Wang silver-plated photo frames.
- Or for a Mother’s Day present that is as unique as your Mum is, give her a Burlington Pot. These plant pots are made by layering different colored Jasper on top of each other, meaning no two pots are exactly the same.
Shop Wedgwood Home Decor
According to Tile of Spain, the organization represents 120 ceramic tile manufacturers belonging to the Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturer’s Association (ASCER) – presents the top tile design micro-trends that will shape architectural and interior design in 2021.
The clean lines and smooth surface of this simple finish reinforce the value of simplicity, while returning to ceramic’s pure roots. These honed looks also provide a backdrop for the subtle and natural variation of raw materials and allows them to shine.
While previous chromatic palettes were all about infusing color, this year we anticipate a shift towards more toned-down designs. There will be a strong rise in neutral blues and greens encompassing entire collections to stimulate tranquil and calm settings. This scheme will be accompanied by accent pieces in super saturated deep blues and emerald greens to add a dose of color.Continue reading
When we talk to our friends and clients about outdoor entertaining, there are often several things that come to their mind. And shade and style are two of them. Today we are going to talk about outdoor structures that provide shade and style while you relax at your outdoor oasis.
An awning or overhang is a secondary covering attached to the exterior wall of a building. It is typically composed of canvas woven of acrylic, cotton or polyester yarn, or vinyl laminated to polyeste.
The Patio Umbrella
An umbrella is one of the best patio shade options to protect small spaces – such as sitting areas or table settings – from the sun. Because they are so light, outdoor umbrellas don’t weather high winds well, so it’s a good idea to bring them inside before storms. They are affordable and available in a wide range of colors, shapes, patterns, and materials, so you’re sure to find one that suits you and your design style. Read more about the styles of outdoor umbrellas below.Continue reading
Our weekly Cocktail Talk is to break up from our daily work routine and have a casual talk over cocktails about everything that interests us. Today’s talk is our Episode 16. In today’s episode, we talk about Alamo Splash,hiking in Laguna Wilderness Regional Park, home trends and Smartmi P1 Air Purifier. You can check out the cocktail recipe and smart home technologies we mentioned in the show notes below. So please enjoy!
Cocktail: Alamo Splash
2 oz tequila
1 oz of Orange Juice
1/2 oz of pineapple juice.
Code SMARTMI30 during checkout at Amazon (valid through 04/23/21).
The wedding season is coming. How exciting it is! When it comes to planning your wedding, the table decorations and settings play such a critical role to wow your guests and create unforgettable memories. From today, we are going to present a few wedding table design tips to help your day look as stylish as you are – whether you have more modern tastes or are a traditionalist at heart.
Wedding Table Ideas For The Modern Bride
1. Set a strong foundation with a clean and simple base layerContinue reading
A beautiful table decor will always help set a mood to enjoy your every-day life. Today we are going to share 5 centerpiece ideas right from Amazon that will freshen up your spring decor and wow your family and guests when we start to get back to the normal.
- Chive Flute Glass flower Vase.
We love this retangular shape clear glass vase. It’s such a perfect modern and simple centerpiece for any retangular dining table indoor or outdoor to showcase the spring blooms.Continue reading
We often get our inspiration from new hotel design because it is where a lot of exciting bold designs happen. Today, we luckily came across this new South Beach hotel owned by Pharrell and David Grutman and designed by Ken Fulk. We know that Ken Fulk often puts on a good drama show that is full of surprises. Surely, we are not disappointed this time.
The first thing that we were drawn to is the color palette, yes a cheeky color palette and we love it— different shades of pink, green, washed peach. Let’s take a look together.
Spring is here and summer is coming, which means we are going to spend more time outdoor. An outdoor daybed is on-trend now. It can be be a cozy spot where you can curl up with a good book, cuddle or catch an afternoon nap. An outdoor daybed is one of the trendy options that can transform your backyard into an oasis with even more fun and functional. Here are 7 of our favorite outdoor daybeds( click each image for details).
Why we love it: The relaxed look of a weather-friendly rattan with a Light Dune finish instantly warms up any outdoor space with a laid-back exotic feel. The comfy mattress completes the look and invites outdoor lounging morning, noon, and night.
We love the luxurious solution-dyed performance fabric which will resist all manner of wear and tear – staining, mold, and UV radiation.Continue reading