We all have longed for a global travel for a quite while. Since it seems impossible to travel globally for most of us, let’s browse the internet for some cool new design. Today we are going to take a look at a new restaurant in Paris— Mon Square. It’s chic, cute, colorful and use quite a lot of pink. The restaurant has begun to pull in a lively crowd of film stars, politicians, diplomats, neighborhood regulars, and young and trendy Parisians. It is French designer Florence Lopez‘s first public work. We definitely love her approach to make the restaurant inviting, soft, welcome and intimate –kind of the approach when we design residential projects.Continue reading
We have talked about a modern take on the color palettes of Christmas decor. You can click here to read the details. Based on several recent trend reports, pink is still going to stay strong and trendy for at least the next year. If this is the year you kind of do something different than the traditional way to decorate your home, we strongly recommend the color of pink. Pink makes for a youthful and refreshing burst of color for any holiday decoration. It adds a modern flair and soft whimsy to any holiday decor. Here are 8 ways to bring a rosy style to your holiday decoration.
- Use pink for Christmas ornaments, garlands and stocking socks to create a playful and modern festive atmosphere in a dreamy way.
2. Paint walls in pink and then punctuate those pink walls with the gold wreath, candle holders and miniature Christmas trees to elevate your holiday decoration with a touch of festive sophistication.
3. A coral pink is nuance in the year of 2021. It is a warm pink–grounded, romantic and soft. If you are choosing tiles for your kitchen and bath remodeling around the holiday season, think about coral pink tiles. It is good for both the holiday seasons and off-holiday seasons. They add a sense of fashion to your kitchen and bath and guarantee you a merrier mood when you use these spaces.
4. We believe that the kitchen is the hub of the home specially during the holiday season. So think about add a small vintage Smeg refrigerator or other small appliances to play up your kitchen decor in a fun and chic way.
5. A pink Christmas tree is not only festive but also chic and playful . It adds a modern flair to your holiday decoration.
6. A touch of magenta is festive and glamorous. Think about reupholster your chairs, sofa, benches or ottoman in hot pink velvet fabric or just get pink cushions.
7. Add a pink accent furniture piece can modernize your space within a second. It is chic, light and modern and it is a nice counterpoint against your Christmas greenery and red.
8. The holiday tablescape might be the most important part of the holiday, so you can plan to set up a pink-themed Christmas tables-cape that is fresh, youthful, modern and glamorous filled with holiday cheers.
Shop the Pink–Click Each Image Below for Details:
Check Out Our Holiday Gift Guides To Spread Holiday Cheers and Spirit
We are attracted to the soft earthy color palette of this newly renovated historical home located at Hancock Park, Los Angeles. The home has such a Californian easy lay-back vibe yet still keep the traditional feel thanks to its historical architectural bone and classical elements. Here are some of our favorite spaces.
Living RoomContinue reading
Just in case, you are in the mood to try something fresh and different for this year’s Christmas decoration. We have several ideas for you on a modern take for holiday decoration. And today we are going to focus on color palettes. You don’t need to follow the traditional red and green color palette. The pinks, the creams, the greys, the blues and the white-on-white will give your Christmas decoration an edgy and modern feel.
We came across this San Francisco home on internet and fell in love with its classical bone, the art and historical details. Here are some of our favorite spaces. Let’s take a look together.
The house is a 1926 Presidio Heights home in San Francisco for a young family. The spiral staircase metalwork is original . The newly installed black-and-white checkered marble flooring is such a good match to the classical bone of the house. A vintage Curtis Jeré brass pendant, and a deconstructed Venus statue by European art collective, Troika by the entry all indicate the distinguished taste of the owner. This entry establishes the tone for the rest of the houses– artsy, classical, grandeur yet modern and clean-lined.Continue reading
In the year of 2020, a lot of us have spent quite a time in our home office. For some of us, we may continue to do so. Our home office is the place to stimulate our productivity and creativity. So, the design needs to reflect this purpose. Now it is time to spice it up and make it festive and cheerful. Today we are going to share 5 ways to decorate our home office for the holidays.
- Rich colors and shades. Neutrals are not only the color palettes for the home office. Color of red and green for sure will energize and bring festive cheers to any space.
Hi, guys, check out Cyber Monday Deals for home We just handpicked for You(Click each image for the details). You don’t want to miss these deals! Having fun!
We are now officially in the holiday season. It does require extra energy to make home bright, merry and happy for the holiday season, not even mention that we are still in the middle of COVID-19 pandemic crisis. Well, life is about celebrating every special moment. We just have to make the best out of it. From today, we will start our new series—Home for Holidays to celebrate all things that are beautiful, festive and cheerful, things that bring us joys and make us happy at home. Let’s kick off this special holiday series with some fresh inspiration ideas. Enjoy!Continue reading
The year of 2020 is definitely different from the other years and the same for the holiday celebration. We were able to have a small outdoor family get-together thanks to the beautiful sunny weather.
We love the holiday season because it is often the time to entertain with jewel tones, rich colors, textures and home-cooked food and wines.Continue reading
Thanksgiving Day is nearly upon us! Have you got everything in place? If not, no need to panic, we’ve got several last-minute Thanksgiving ideas for you from holiday decor, meals, to wines and cocktails . Here is our round-up :
- Harvest whatever fruits and vbegetables you grow from your backyard and make them a center-piece. Nature always preserves the best gifts for us at the right time.