We blogged Tile Of Spain’s top 9 tile micro-trends yesterday. Today, we are going to talk about 3 more macro tile trends that define ceramic tile design. Tile of Spain, is the organization that represents 120 ceramic tile manufacturers belonging to the Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturer’s Association (ASCER).
According to Tile of Spain, the organization represents 120 ceramic tile manufacturers belonging to the Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturer’s Association (ASCER) – presents the top tile design micro-trends that will shape architectural and interior design in 2021.
The clean lines and smooth surface of this simple finish reinforce the value of simplicity, while returning to ceramic’s pure roots. These honed looks also provide a backdrop for the subtle and natural variation of raw materials and allows them to shine.
While previous chromatic palettes were all about infusing color, this year we anticipate a shift towards more toned-down designs. There will be a strong rise in neutral blues and greens encompassing entire collections to stimulate tranquil and calm settings. This scheme will be accompanied by accent pieces in super saturated deep blues and emerald greens to add a dose of color.Continue reading
When we renovate a bath, we are not only aiming for a better look, but also for striving to maximize its functionalities. In case you would like to age in at your home, there are some functions we should take into account and accessible seat is one of them. Here are some standards to spec accessible seats.Continue reading
We love to design the powder rooms for our clients. We usually pack it with high style by using bold wallpaper, large-format tiles, antique mirrors, jewel-like mini chandeliers, chic vanities and high -techfaucets and toilets and etc… Today we are going to share 9 powder room design ideas we love.
We love the elegant silver wallpaper on the walls and the Lucite-leg vanity adds extra layer of lightness to the space.Continue reading
We have spent quite a while to research and resource the new technologies and product for home since the beginning of the year. If you are in the process to plan your home remodeling or makeover project, you may want to make sure that you are exposed to the newest things in the market and find ones that really suit your needs. Today we are going to share 3 new things we feel so excited about. So read on to find them out.
- Kohler’s new Crue® Collection Kitchen Faucet
Why we love it:This beautifully designed Crue® collection has touchless functionality to minimize the spread of gems. The collection is available in several configurations to suit varying styles and user needs. We particularly love Kohler’s newest finish, Brushed Modern Brass. It is a contemporary take on a classic finish and will adds a touch of warmth and sophistication to any kitchen.
Shop The Product on Amazon:Continue reading
Kitchen design has always led innovation in home improvement. Here are 5 trends we have seen for kitchen design in the year of 2021.
- Under-counter appliances, specially wine coolers have probably the most innovative design thanks to the smart technology to control the temperatures and the sleek built-in design that can perfectly integrate with the base cabinets and free the counter spaces.
Shop The Under-counter Wine Coolers We handpicked For You (Click The Image For More Details):
- Smart technology: The wine chiller has Built-In WiFi so you can control it from anywhere. Using the SmartHQ app, you can remotely change your temperature or dim the LED light wall. Plus, you’ll get the latest connected home capabilities with new modes and updates
- Flush installation: With built-in, flush-to-cabinet installation, this wine chiller fits in perfectly with your home’s overall design
2. In-oven connected camera – combined with WiFi capabilities –allows users to livestream the inside of their oven to any smart device, enabling them to check on the status of their oven from anywhere. This feature is designed for upgradeability over time, including eventual AI integration.
Shop The Smart Appliances We handpicked For You (Click The Image For More Details):
Synchronized clocks and lights: Synchronize your oven and GE Appliances over-the-range microwave so that clocks are always matching and lights automatically come on when a burner is activated with Chef Connect
3. Easy to install smart white-tunerable and dimmerable LED lighting that put you in the different moods.
4.Jewel-like cabinetry handles and knobs that have fine details and will add a touch of sophistication to any kitchen.
Shop The Beautifully Designed Knobs We handpicked For You(Click Each Image For Details)
5.A selection of smart cooking appliances can scan packages and adjust cooking times and temperatures based on the information embedded in the coding, and connect online to recipe services that can deliver messages to the oven for temperature settings and time elements. This is the definitely a good news if you happen to have a bad sight.
Shop Smart Scan-To-Cook Appliaces We Handpicked For You:
Hope you find above information helpful for your kitchen renovation project.
Back splash choices in a kitchen often plays a critical role to either break or make the overall kitchen design. Here we are going to share top 9 kitchen back splash trends we find interesting and inspirational for the year of 2021.
- Bold geometric tile design is on the trend. They are bold and playful yet with a touch of gracefulness.
To tone down the drama of the bold geometric patterns, make sure you choose a more muted color palette or netruals.Continue reading
We have spent much more time in our kitchen than ever before since 2020. It is always such a pleasure to start our day here with a cup of coffee and bask in soft morning glow. We believe a kitchen has being became more important to all of us. A kitchen may not need all of the razzle-dazzle in the market. But a kitchen with a free flow, abundant nature light, good lighting design, enough counter space and functional appliances will always make life easier and prettier. In case you are planning your kitchen remodeling this year, here are our favorite top 9 kitchen trends in 2021. Read on to check them out.
- A all -marble kitchen with graceful veins.
People still love airy and light kitchen. That is why an all-marble kitchen has dominated the market for many years. But in the year of 2021, everybody wants to have those white or creamy marbles with bold and elegant veins , the more the better because they show the character and personalize the space.Continue reading
We spent quite a lot of time to enjoy wines at home in the year of 2020 and we probably will continue doing so in the year of 2021. If you are like us and appreciate the sublime taste of a wine at its peak, you probably understand the importance of key elements such as temperature and light in preserving the delicate taste of this treasured libation.
A wine refrigerator or cooler helps keep the wine tasting best for a longer period of time as well as improves its taste. The growing interest in drinking wine is driving the production of residential wine refrigeration products – from large, advanced refrigeration systems to undercounter units to built-in refrigerated dispensers.
We summarized some of the leading trends in wine refrigeration from some of the recent reports (we will constantly update this blog)as followings:
• Homeowners are seeking features that work for the way they enjoy wine and entertain with it, including separate cooling zones for both red and white, a mode for deep chilling white wines and more.
• Display shelves in warm woods and other upscale materials are being added to wine refrigeration units for those who want to showcase their collections.
• Interior LED lighting is now available in a range of color options, including colors that switch from one to another, to deliver a distinctive look to the kitchen or wine serving space.
• Quiet motors and anti-vibration elements are vitally important in the design of wine chillers, as vibrations can damage delicate wines.
• Wine refrigeration interiors are becoming more flexible to allow users to store and display their collections according to their personal needs.
• Safety features, including alarms to notify when a door is left open, tempered glass to prevent UV penetration and safety locks to keep children out are key elements in the design of units.
Time goes really fast. It is TGIF! We hope you all have a productive week. How about start your weekend with some beaifully designed kitches with cool ideas and practical functionality? Today we are going to share 11 kitchen design ideas we love. So, sit back and enjoy!
- A jewel-toned kitchen featured emeral green cabinetry and striking copper backsplash and the countertop is glam, elegant and quite eye-catching. Green is huge in the year of 2021 from fashion to interior design. So if you plan your kitchen refreshing this year and cannot wait to add some pops of color, think about green for cabinetry paint! The color, particully pairing with brass or copper, make you kichen a jewel box.