Hello, Monday! The last Monday of January 2016. Can you believe that it’s almost a full month since new year. I hope we all still keep our new year resolutions. No matter what we do, we all want to have a private space where we are able to recharge and can stay focus. Here is an office design project we did in this January. And there are 5 ways to create the space like this:
- Choose simple yet chic and fresh color palette. Blush, black and white are the colors for this space. This color palette is formal yet relaxing.
- Have a comfortable chair that you are able to sit for a little bit longer. And of course, good-looking too.
- Have a lots of natural lights.
- Have a big bookcase for storage and displaying some of your favorite items.
- Yes, fresh flowers, please.