4th of July 2020 celebration officially starts now . Enjoy and get inspired by these 35 chic tablescape when you are preparing your own over this weekend. We have cakes and cocktails taken care of at the end of the post. So grab your keto cookies, Kabocha tea, coffee, wine or sparkling water , sit back and enjoy!Continue reading
TGIF! We have been talking about the patriotic colors of red, blue and white for the whole week and if you haven’t read them, please click here for red, click here for blue and click here for white. Today we are going to share 25 our favorite red, blue and white rooms just to boost the 4th of July holiday spirit. Read on to see if you are inspired use these three color combos for your next home makeover project.
Blue is on the opposite of red on the color wheel and they complement each other while white is just such a universal color and good for every color palette. It really depends on your style and the mood you would love to create for a certain space to decide different shades and portions of each of them.
A touch of red in an all blue room to create a cool resort feel.Continue reading
With approaching of the 4th July next weekend, it is that time again to wear the festive patriotic theme of red, white, blue, stars , stripes and sparkles with some fun. Life is about celebrating each moment to make them memorable. Today, we are going to share 5 ways to dress up for 4th July in style without being too cheesy and overboard. Read on to find out how.
- Red: Pair washed-up blue jeans with a red feminine ruffled top, finish the look with a on-trend woven handbag to create a chic, organic and festive summer vibe. This out will look great when you stroll around the city.
Hi, guys, 4th July is just around the corner, what is your biggest plan for the day? Chill out by the beach, host a backyard BBQ summer party, join a local parade or go on for a solo trip? No matter what you do, it’s time to celebrate since we all work hard and deserve a little summer break. In order to put you in mood for celebration, we choose some pretty patriotic color–scheme interiors, trust us, it is not your grandma’s home. All of the design we choose here has used hottest color trends in 2019. So just sit back and relax with a cup of coffee/kabucha tea or a glass of wine.
- Well, with color of red, we know the theme is going to be cheerful and all shades of blue really go strong in 2019 and beyond.
2. Incorporating Living coral instead red with navy blue or cobalt blue guarantee your home look upscaled and fashionable.
3. If you are not a big fan of red or coral or orange, you can just use those colors as little doses as you want.
4. Easy party color scheme
I am ready for a party. Are you?
Interested in our interior design service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you are able to enjoy the beach!
Happy 4th July
Happy 4th of July weekend! I believe you already have tons of plans loaded up. But if you are a homy body, we have some ideas for you:
1. Have fresh in-season flowers and put them in unexpected areas. This will put you in festive mood immediately.
2. Time to pamper yourself— have a stylish brunch at the bed with sunshine.
3. Have a home high-tea time with loved ones :
4. Host a small out-door party:
5. Work out your beach-body at home:
6. Sit in a tranquil corner and do nothing:
Hope you find one of ideas suite you!