Pink is a color of love. It looks great in just about every room. A lighter pink lends itself to softness, innocence, delicateness, nurturing, and tranquillity. On the other hand, a brighter, more saturated pink like magenta or fuchsia can sway toward femininity, sexuality, and strength. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, we have designed a series of rooms featuring color of pink.Continue reading
Note: All products featured on KHK Designs blogs are independently selected by us. Some of the links mentioned on this page are affiliate links. That means, when you use those links to buy products, we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. That way we can run this website for years to come.
Color of Blue
Having a touch of color of blue will bring calming and relaxing vibes to any breakfast nooks. Plus, a dose of blue in a light-filled spaces is refreshing and intrigues deep thinking process.
Charm of Lucite Chairs
Lucite chairs bring lightness and modernity to a breakfast nook. When paring with old-word wood dining table, the contrast is very fresh and interesting. Crystal clear Lucite chairs add visual interest and fashion to the spaces.
Classic mid-modern century furniture combined with unique lighting fixtures and tabletop sculptures to elevate any breakfast nook.
Shop the Look(please click each image for product details):
To be Continued…
Need design consulting service to finish your home projects, look for original artisan pieces, custom-made furniture or need the whole interior design service, also interested in how to get our free interior design service by buying through our affiliate links, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We are here to help.
Shop Chic Home Furnishings We Handpicked for You(Click Each Image for Details):
Shop More Kitchen And Dining Tables Below(Click Each Image For Details):
Trevion Extendable Mahogany Solid Wood Pedestal Dining Table
Calista Pedestal Dining Table
Litteral 48” Mahogany Solid Wood Pedestal Dining Table
Hi, guys, how do you like Pantone Color of the Year 2020 –Classic Blue so far? Get inspired? Not quite sure? In case you just land on our blog, You can click here to learn about Pantone 2020.
Actually every color is beautiful and it often takes time to study them. The more you look at them, the more you will fall in love with them. And the most important thing is that how do you pair them with other colors to create a mood, a scene and a story that is intrigue and interesting. We talked about the several popular dark blues from different brandsyesterday and today we are going to focus on Classic Blue pairing with white. Here are some samples.
Classic Blue pairing with warm white creates kind of nostalgia vibes:
Classic Blue pairing with bright crisp white creates a contemporary feel.
And of course, Classic Blue can be just aa touch of color pop from an artwork.
Hope you can get some ideas for your home improvement projects for the holiday season and for the coming new year.
Shop the Color:
For the complete Holiday Gift Guides 2019 by KHK Designs,please click here:
If you are interested in our interior design packages,please click here
Hello, guys, TGIF! It’s another long and hot week. I hope everyone is still doing great! Have you read my 6 Designer Wall Covering Ideas to Uplift Your Interiors I? If you haven’t, please click here to read And today, I am going to share the rest 3 ideas that you can do to elevate your living space without doing big construction job.
4. Hang some artworks (or create a gallery wall) that talk to you and coordinate or uniform your current interiors. The frame, the theme, color palettes, the arrangement and how high you should hang them onto the walls all play important roles to create that pleasant artsy decor. Click here to learn some tips on how to hang your artwork like a pro.
5. Stencil them up. You may not a big fan of wallpaper, although they are not your grandmother’s wallpaper and there are tones of cool designs out there and they are also much easier to get rid of in case you change your mind. You can stencil you walls instead. The key thing here is you’d got some patterns that work in your space and you have a good painter who know how to do a good job.
6. Just install an over-sized mirror to bounce light, reflect space, create a dilution of much bigger space.
Hope you stay cool in another hot afternoon
Fresh flowers, jewel tones, pastel color palette, floral patterns are the elements that make spring decor exciting, fresh and chic. Here is the design project we did to perfect illustrate spring theme. It’s feline, glamor, classical yet modern and well balanced off with masculine energy.
I am so happy to read an article in the WSJ that “After decades of stark, formulaic interiors, design is giving way to maximalism—a luxurious riot of color and pattern.” You can read this article right here
A powder room is where you wow your guests. This powder room features pink designer wallpaper, pale blue wainscot panelings, crown moldings, a Waterworks washstand, gilded Louis XVI gilded gold leaf mirror, a custom upholstered floral petite chair, modern marble floor and framed artworks. The mix-and-match approach of layers, patterns and objects make the space intrigue, elegant and sophisticated. The transformation from minimalism to maximalism truly deliver a big wow!
This Friday’s throwback is the powder room we did several years ago. We did the client’s kitchen and came back to renovate their powder room the very next year. The client loves mid-century minimalism style with a soft feminine touch. Here is what we did for the client:
- Use large-format tile on the floor and central wall to make the small space look bigger.
- Paint the side walls in a light-gray stripe pattern to make the space feel classic yet playful.
- The black lacquered vanity floating on the floor is the truly focal point of this powder room.
- The beautiful streamline modern European style faucet is a good match to the straight-line pulls on the vanity.
- The classic painting with a gilded frame adds a magical soft feminine feeling to the space.
Here is Before photo:
Here are After photos:
We all feel cheerful in an open room. Here is what we did for this sitting room makeover:
- Convert the window to a French patio door and make the room airy and open.
- The color blocks make the space upbeat and youthful.
- Pink upholster chairs with fashionable pillows add a touch of femininity.
- Abstract modern art brings room alive.
- Geometric pattern carpet makes room feel upscale.
A cozy seating zone at the entry of home, for sure, will make your guests feel inviting. Plus, today is #NationalWineDrinkDay. It should be a perfect place to chill a little bit once you come back home and open the door. Here are 4 ways to create a stylish entry.
- A couple of mini-chairs or a bench to create a cozy seating area.
- Have a piece of your favorite artwork on the entry wall to show off your taste.
- Have a plush area rug with a big pattern to add a touch of drama.
- Have some fresh flowers to relax you.