Many years ago, when we did a remodeling project for our client, we were planning to create a curb-less shower for the client thanks to her love and passion for the sleek modern design. We used large-format tiles for their bathrooms from the floors to the walls. And we wanted to continue that seamless large-format tile into the shower floor by building a curb-less shower. Back then, because of the situation of the client original shower, local codes and limit of available products , we had to changed that plan. Nowadays, with more innovative products available in the market, more trained skilled labors, thriving of universal design, and manufacturers’ willing to work with local municipalities for any code issues,a curb-less shower looks like much easier to achieve than ever before.Continue reading
Hi guys, here is our series 2 take-aways from KBIS2019 —we are going to highlight 9 trends in bath from what we saw at KBIS2019. There are are tons of new colors, new finishes, new technologies, new designs…In order to illustrate how cool all of these new things are, we will incorporate a lot of visual effects here. So, we would apologize here first if you feel there are just too much of them. Anyway, it’s time to grab a cup of coffee or glass of wine, sit back and just enjoy.
- Color, color, color. You may just see either white or beige for lavatory sink finish options in your local home improvement stores, but definitely not here in KBIS:These lavatory sinks are made out of fireclay and stain-resistant. We love these warm tones which give design more options, specially for making a statement in the powder rooms.
3. Heated bubble massage tub:
4. Creative LED lighting application
5. Product for small space design.
6. Intelligent technology
7. Digital shower
9. Minimum design with a classic touch.
In case you haven’t read our series-I take-aways from KBIS2019, here is the link