Wayfair’s biggest sale of the year is runnung now April 28th – April 29th and includes savings of up to 80% off, and free shipping too.
If you are planning your home refreshing project, you don’t want to miss this opportunity. Please follow along our blog for our latest product recommendations as new sales drop throughout the sale during rhese two days. You’ll score huge savings on furniture, home decor, and more, all without needing a Wayfair coupon or Wayfair promo code!
Note: All products featured on KHK Designs blogs are independently selected by us. Some of the links mentioned on this page are affiliate links. That means, when you use those links to buy products, we earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. That way we can run this website for years to come.
A bathroom needs to be clean and tidy first and all the time. But it doesn’t need to be purely functional , cold, and utilitarian, especially if you appreciate a nice atmosphere for bubble baths or mirror selfies. By adding a cozy chair, you’ll be amazed at how much it warms up the space and bring in a big style. To spark some creativity in your own home, we’ve collected a slew of bathroom ideas to help you create an oasis for spa-level relaxation and style at home.
Natural and Organic Touch
A petite natural wood or wicker stool will bring a touch of outdoor freshness to you bath to create a Zen-like soothing atmosphere.
We couldn’t make to KBIS2020 this year but we were invited to Kohler Signature Store Irvine Grand Opening last night and were able to see some new products Kohler showcased at KBIS2020 which include Intelligent toilets, digital showering and an all-new lighting collection , bath accessories…
Kohler Lighting—KOHLER Lighting made its official debut at KBIS 2020, with six new collections that offer a range of choices for creative interior lighting solutions. The designs – from edgy industrial chic to classic understated form. And last night we were able to view some of its new lighting collections. Each of these lighting fixtures were designed by Kohler with the focus on bathroom and kitchen applications yet has the versatility and flair that can easily carry into other areas of the home, from entrance way chandeliers to dining room pendants.
2. Kohler Konnect : Based on our research, what’s new in Kohler’s Konnect concept is that its new Moxieshowerhead and wireless smart speaker blends the sophistication and design excellence of Kohler Performance Showering with a powerful range of impactful sound designed by Harman Kardon. The showerhead features a full coverage spray and delivers the benefits of connected bathroom technology through its portable smart speaker with Amazon Alexa and the KOHLER Konnect App.
3. Kitchen Sinks and Faucets: the Graze and Crue Collection of kitchen faucets embrace design and innovation to provide products that deliver superior performance. Each collection offers a model with voice capability through KOHLER Konnect, allowing homeowners to use simple commands to turn the water on and off and dispense measured amounts of water.
4.Kohler’s all new bath accessories.
5.KALLISTA’s new Argile™ Freestanding Bathtub, the first design represented in its fixtures’ collaboration with New York-based Workshop/APD. The tub’s unique half-moon shape is decorated with a textural raised pattern that cascades over the exterior in decorative relief offering an uncommon design not typically available within today’s mainstream marketplace.
6. ROBERN’s Vesper Vertical Lighting Collection . Boasting the same Robern technology, quality craftsmanship, and ease of installation its clientele has come to expect, the Vesper Vertical Lighting designs feature a modern, understated aesthetic and chic, barely there profile with three designs to fit myriad space configurations.
Other things we love about last night’s grand opening:
Shop the Style by clicking each image for product details:
Need design consulting service to finish your home projects, look for original designer pieces, custom-made product or need the whole interior design service, please contact us at email@example.com . We are here to help.
Kohler plays big on artisan floral design for their sinks again. These floral sink designs are perfect for your powder rooms.
2. Love, love the colorful finishes on kitchen faucets. They truly bring fashion into the busy hub of home with a dose of humor . So, your kitchen is a place where you can laugh loudly and relax at the end of the day.
3. Tubs don’t need to be just in white finish. Life is more fun with colors.
4. Kohler really plays next level on their bath lighting fixtures thanks to LED technology. These adorable lighting fixtures are just like jewels in your bathrooms.
5. Mable tiles with brass inserts will guarantee to elevate your master bath in a magical way.
6. In case you are going to do some serious Chinese cooking:
7. Another way to make your kitchen & bath adorable:
We were invited by Elements Room last night to view the new collections of Caesarstone. It has been a while since last time we used Casarstone since nowadays most of my clients kind of really favor natural marble–specially Carrara marble. And I was pretty amazed by Castaron’s new collections after last night’s viewing—they are beautiful, look organic and natural, super durable and very low maintenance. I specially fell in love with their concrete collection.
Caesarstone , quartz surface combining nature and technology, is nonporous, scratch resistant and highly resistant to stains. Here are several my favorite ones from last night.
2. Rugged Concrete.
3. Raw concrete.
4. Besides concrete series, their newly releases is one of my favorites too with their elegant marble-like veins.
So, what do you think? You can get to know more about Caesarstone by clicking here
If you ever need interior design service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi guys, here is our series 2 take-aways from KBIS2019 —we are going to highlight 9 trends in bath from what we saw at KBIS2019. There are are tons of new colors, new finishes, new technologies, new designs…In order to illustrate how cool all of these new things are, we will incorporate a lot of visual effects here. So, we would apologize here first if you feel there are just too much of them. Anyway, it’s time to grab a cup of coffee or glass of wine, sit back and just enjoy.
Color, color, color. You may just see either white or beige for lavatory sink finish options in your local home improvement stores, but definitely not here in KBIS:These lavatory sinks are made out of fireclay and stain-resistant. We love these warm tones which give design more options, specially for making a statement in the powder rooms.
3. Heated bubble massage tub:
4. Creative LED lighting application
5. Product for small space design.
6. Intelligent technology
7. Digital shower
9. Minimum design with a classic touch.
In case you haven’t read our series-I take-aways from KBIS2019, here is the link
Shop The Chic And Glam Vanities We Handpicked For You( Click Each Image Below Foe Details):
I am so happy to read an article in the WSJ that “After decades of stark, formulaic interiors, design is giving way to maximalism—a luxurious riot of color and pattern.” You can read this article right here
A powder room is where you wow your guests. This powder room features pink designer wallpaper, pale blue wainscot panelings, crown moldings, a Waterworks washstand, gilded Louis XVI gilded gold leaf mirror, a custom upholstered floral petite chair, modern marble floor and framed artworks. The mix-and-match approach of layers, patterns and objects make the space intrigue, elegant and sophisticated. The transformation from minimalism to maximalism truly deliver a big wow!
This Friday’s throwback is the powder room we did several years ago. We did the client’s kitchen and came back to renovate their powder room the very next year. The client loves mid-century minimalism style with a soft feminine touch. Here is what we did for the client:
Use large-format tile on the floor and central wall to make the small space look bigger.
Paint the side walls in a light-gray stripe pattern to make the space feel classic yet playful.
The black lacquered vanity floating on the floor is the truly focal point of this powder room.
The beautiful streamline modern European style faucet is a good match to the straight-line pulls on the vanity.
The classic painting with a gilded frame adds a magical soft feminine feeling to the space.
Every time when I work on the new project, I always try to do something different. Here is the master-bath project we just did recently. The client has been my inspiration. It is really great to have clients who can push me to become better. There are 7 interesting ideas I would love to share with you to create such an upscale and elegant master bath you can truly enjoy and relax!
Always wrap the master bath with tiles or natural stones from the floor to walls for the function reason and beauty as well. We used Italian marble for the floor. The subtle and elegant veins and cream color immediately create such a soothe atmosphere to anchor the room. The floral mosaic wall echoes the same relaxing tone yet with very feminine floral design to create low-tone luxury.
When the space is available and plumbing situation allows, always consider to have a free-standing bath tub. The exposed curve adds a touch of elegance to the space. There is a great flexibility to place the tub at any location.
Have a stylish linen cabinet. It adds more storage space. The one we have here is Baroque style. It looks much more personalized and upscale to have a furniture-like cabinet rather than the built-in one.
Have a tray cart next to your tub. It is pretty handy for your towels and drinks when you take a bath. Such a wonderful life style at home.
Always have a vanity chair. The seating invites you to relax and indulge.
Have the artwork to personize the room.
Have the flowers for a fresh touch.
Now, I bet you are in a good to take a bath. Where else would you like to be?
I hope you find these 7 tips helpful. Any design-related questions or you are interested in above decor items, please contact me at email@example.com