I like to style the modern house since they often have a clean-line structure and will be easier to add some unique objects and colors to make the spaces interesting rather dull and boring. For the recent project we just did, we approached Client’s interiors in 5 ways to cope with her busy career and her love of modern interiors.
- Declutter those she really doesn’t need and those she will not be inspired or feel pleasant with.
- Add some quality pieces such as detail-oriented decorative pillows, one-of-the-kind chandeliers based on the pieces the client already has and no need to get rid of at the current moment. For this project, the pieces that the client would like to keep and also inspire me for designing the rest of the decor are this brown leather swivel chair and Moroccan rug from West Elm.
- Re-arrange the current floor plan to make it more open and functional.
- Casually add some artwork that sing with the interiors.
- Dare to choose bold patterns. For this project, we use houndstooth and stripe pattens to contrast with Moroccan rug pattern and add visual interest to the space.
Please check out before-and-after photos for part of the project.
If you need interior design service, please contact email@example.com