In case you don’t have that much natural light in your dining room, it will be a perfect time to create an intimate dining space with an enveloped jewel-box specially when the chill weather is coming. We did the exact same thing for the dining room in the hill house in Orange County. Here are the 3 tips how we did:
Here are the 3 tips how we did:
- Have a dark monochrome color platte on the walls and flooring.
- Use crisp white marble and cream upholstered chairs to create a nice contrast.
- Have a good lighting design: the over-sized drum chandelier is the focal point of the whole room.
- Have a jewel-tones tablewares and decor objects to dress up the table—we use some glass pumpkins for the seasonal fall decor.
- Use upholstered folding screens to invite warmth.
- Have a touch of gold like the way we use on the picture frame and brass candle holder.
Shop the look:
Interested in our interior design packages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org