Since we had a lot of vendors needed to visit in Vegas Winter Market 2020 and we also would like to sit in the seminars to lear about what’s new in the industry, so we can only limit our time to visit couple of big lighting showrooms. Here are 5 take-away on decorative lighting trends in 2020 based on what we saw on the market.
- Natural and organic forms and materials. This large-size drum pendant is covered with linen and we like this relaxing, casual organic form. And thanks to its large size, this pendant will make a focal point in any space in an elegant and calm way.
2. Natural quartz crystal is still the queen in decorative lighting industry. We had been to several large LED shows in 2019 and understand how LED transformed the whole lighting industry. But these two rock crystal LED lighting fixtures really play at a different level. They mix old with new by bringing LED technology to luxury design.
3. Yes, not surprisingly, a touch of Pantone Color of the Year 2020—Classic Blue.
4. Exotic influences—they always add so9me interests and surprises.
5. Jewels for home—more sophisticated and more delicate.
Need some advises to finish your home projects, or look for custom-made product or need the whole interior design service, please contact us at email@example.com . We are here to help.