Here is the living room we just did last week. The house itself is kind of old Meditation style and the owner wants to give it face-lift starting from her living room. Our intension is to fresh it up while keeping the original architectural bone. Here are 5 steps we did for this project:
- Paint the walls, ceilings and moldings in same color to create muted backdrop for later furnishings pop up.
- Open up the whole room by using more less chunky and heavy furniture.
- Different style chairs and sofa make the space more playful.
- Use warm pastel colors to make the room lighter and airier.
- Plays patterns and textures on accent pillows.
- Have brass and guided gold-leaf to give the room classic and expensive looking.